Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am a "knit-wit"

I am working on trying to get this blog site. Trying to learn to add links, "buttons", and other goodies as I find them to my site. I sure hope to get some time and read the "how-to's". Better for me would to fine a local blogger to walk me through the steps.

With that said be please be patient with me as my site remain SIMPLE for the time being.

The adorable tank top with ruffle is nearly done. I hope to have photos up soon to show you all.

Another project that I am working on is socks. I am doing a ribbed sock using yarn hand-made from a friend. This friend was my youngest daughter's kindy teacher. I got her started with knitting and she took it to the next step and learned to make and dye her own fibers. This one is a wool with "bubblegum" blue colors. This is going to be the first pair of socks by myself with out my sock teacher who has moved to Boston. Her blog site is www.sockpixie.blogspot.com She is a wonderful writer.



Well until next write......

1 comment:

Caroline Dlugy-Hegwer said...

Hi Kathleen,

Congratulations on starting your new blog. I can't wait to see pictures of your projects, and read your adventures. See you in blog land.

Caroline