Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Connections

It never ceases to amaze me…LIFE! The way each and everyone person has a connection. A connection with an object, a person, or even a place. And when these connections are formed and then built upon most often good things come from these connections.

One is such in a friend whom is helping me with a mini-sock design. This will help raise money to build my non-profit. To benefit the deaf and hard of hearing children in my area. Please visit her blog to read her entry about the subject. www.sockpixie.blogspot.com

It is my hope that this project will grow nationwide. And that our connection to yarn and help will have an abundance of mini-sock’s on the doorstep of Caroline or me.

I will soon show you the finished card and have a button for you to show your support.

Thanks again

No comments: