Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Questions

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? I have been sorted into the very amazing Hufflepuffs!!!!!!!

2. Shoe size? Size 8 here in US of A for me.

3. Foot Length? Heal to toe tip is 9” inches

4. Foot Circumference? The widest part of my foot would be 9” inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
a। Clover size 1 (7 inches)

b। Addi’s 2 set Circlular size 1 (16 inch)

c. Addi’s 2 set Cirlcular size 3 (16 inch)

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? Just getting into socks and learning so much. Willing to try anything that has been tested true for you.

7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? N/A

8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Since I have family and friends from several places around the world I would welcome this for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm your pal, and thanks for the info!! I hope to get started as soon as I get yarn in!

Laura said...

Hi! It's your house prefect, Laura!
Glad tos ee you posted your questionnaire! That's 10 points! GO Huffles!!