Monday, June 18, 2007

Yes, I have Pictures!

I have pictures ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited. So I will show some highlights with captions.

Well my Yarn Harlot pictures in which I took several, I feel this is the one that turn out the best of her from my camera.


Then I had fun with my Hogwarts Sock Swap and Snoopy. Now that my socks are finished I will be gathering up the rest of the goodies and searching for an owl to post. I may need to go ground mail due to the increase of owl shipments. Those snails need jobs as well.




Then there was this weekend of Fort Bragg and Mendocino with my parents, brother, hubby and girls. We stayed at a bed and breakfast. On Saturday we had a great hike at the botanical gardens and then went kite flying.



The rare family picture of the husband, wife, and two daughters.

On Sunday Grandpa and Grandma headed back home shortly after breakfast. The rest of us headed to Glass Beach. the tide was low when we got there and by time we left high tide arrived. It was quite a treat to see. We collected glass rocks and searched out hermit crabs and other tide pool heroes.




My favorite moment was having my girls looking out toward the vast open space of the ocean and just being in the moment!


Before I left I had hoped that my yarn from my friend Sockpixie would be here. I am glad it was not, because it sure was nice to come home to a package from a friend! The three yarns will be having a photo shoot soon. I am excited to be working with these very soon.

10 comments:

Kathy... said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing, a nice treat for us.

Beautiful family, I might add.

Your HP socks look wonderful.

Kathleen said...

Thank you Kathy for you comments.

Things are looking up again, the pictures do a better job for me than jibber jabber. hehe

Take care
Kathleen

Rebecca said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! My favorite picture is the one of your girls looking out to the ocean.....it reminds me of my girls when they were that age.

I think your Hogwarts Pal is going to be very, very excited to get your package. I hope you have had fun in the swap!

Anonymous said...

Kathleen,

What beautiful pictures! I might be feeling a tiny bit homesick for the California Coast!
Last but not least, the HP socks are wonderful.

Take care,

Caroline, the SockPixie

Jamie said...

Hello Kathleen! Thanks for your comment on my no-longer-virgin blog... yours, of course, has even more familiar pictures. Love the Snoopy at Sonoma Country Day School. I was there for the first time just recently, for a ballet recital. Much better space than the back of the formerly-known-as-the-LBC, isn't it? Would love to come knit on Saturday... may need to tweak some other plans. If we don't meet this week we will soon. Take care!

Tiny Tyrant said...

Bounce from I cannot remember where. lol

Love the pics. Wasn't the Harlot great?

I really must start some socks.

Kathleen said...

I hope you are able to make Jamie. My daughters were in the Windsor Dance Academy recital. How funny. Take you for the comments.
Kathleen

Kathleen said...

tiny tyrant Yes, I did enjoy the Yarn Harlot. so funny how the knitters come out of the woodwork around here in Sonoma County.

Kathleen said...

SockPixie= the weather was just glorious! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great work.