Thursday, June 14, 2007

I bought yarn, again.

Well my friend Sockpixie and her daughter have a on-line yarn shop. And I am telling they have great yarn colors! I was going to wait a bit to get some but.....I could not help it. The colors were calling me. The patterns they have are a great challege for me as I am a fairly new sock knitter. Having instructions on two circulars is a blessing. So today I got the email in regards to my yarn is on it's way. With any luck I will have my Harry Potter sock swap socks finished by time "THE" package arrives. I am figuring that the mail with yarn will be here Friday and with any luck before I leave to Ft. Bragg, CA. This mini-trip is for Father's Day. So my divorced parents (they get along-grandchildren are involved), my brother and my family. We are staying at a bed and breakfast. We are going to "glass beach, Mendocino to fly kites, go hiking and have a great time with family.

I may go to my mom's tomorrow and see about getting some pictures up on the blog. I must say there are some that I need to post with stories. The H.P.sock visited Snoopy, the girls had a dance recital this past weekend and I learned more about my Creative Memories Memory Mangaer program for my pictures.

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

Looking forward to photos!!