Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello there.

Looking at Rani site she found this from Heathers site, so... What would your name mean in a dictionary? This was mine. Yikes!



Kathleen --

[noun]:

A poltergeist sent back in time to change the course of history forever



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com



More excitement and pictures here in the next couple of days. Victoria is coming home from Mt. Gilead camp tomorrow. Then on Sunday the girls and I are going to the Farmers Market/Quilt show. So I am very excited about spend time with my girls at the event.

3 comments:

Kathy... said...

OH NO! I am technically a "Kathryn" but probably not too far from your definition! I'm afraid to find out... :)

Stash is such a cutie!!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Taunya said...

Nice meeting you yesterday. I plan to stop by the quilt show a bit today--maybe I'll run into you again!

Taunya