Sunday, May 04, 2008

hi...it's me...

Since my last post so long ago I have done quite a bit of quilting and not so much knitting. Some picturesof these very soon.

We also got a new King Charles Caviler. Just like Stahie out 3 1/2 year old dog. Our newest is currently 5 1/2 month old little girl. She has been a wonderful addition to the family.



School is getting ready to finish up and then the adventures of summer will begin. We are starting Summer Vacation going to Tennessee for seven days to look at maybe relocating. There is a school weare looking into for our youngest. Located in Knoxville. Then after that our oldest is doing camps and horse riding. We are keeping her busy because Gabrilla is having surgery on June 19th.

So I am looking forward to being a better blogger as I have my own laptop, and learning how to upload pictures better now.

3 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Kathleen,

The new darling is adorable.

Is Gabriela ok?

As for Tennessee. I hope you like humidity my dear. I lived in northern Alabama for 13 years. But Tennessee is really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby. She is beautiful. Give lots of hugs to Gabriela for me. Tennesee? Cool, you will be closer to Boston!

Caroline

Kathy... said...

OHHHH!! Sofee sends huggs and licks.... What a cutie she is! Congrats!