Sunday, May 11, 2008

A HAPPY ......... DAY

I sure hope all the mom out there in the world had a beautiful day of reflection of their lives as a mom or/and as a child.

Last night after the BBQ for Mrs. Lefor we went to dinner for my oldest pre-birthday and Mother's day celebration. My Dad treated my in laws, brother and my immidiate family. Yum..we ate at Red Lobster.

Then this morning some how both of my girls migrated to our bed. It was quite crammed but I loved it. We chatted mostly about how Victoria started my motherhood aventures 13 years ago today. Here is my birthday girl Victoria.



This mornings breakfast (Marie Callendars)was generalously treated to three daughter in laws and their families by my father in law. So we had a total of 14 of us there. My one sister in law and here family of four could not make it, they live in Grass Valley.

Once we had our fill of buffet hubby and I took the girls and the two cousin that wanted to go bowling. That was a riot, we played two games had pizza and just had a wonderful afternoon together. Here is a picture of Victoria with her bowling pin she had signed by family members in black tomorrow her friends at school will sign in color. Her cousin Rebecca, cousin Adam and sister Gabriella.

No comments: