Friday, July 27, 2007

Colors are a funny thing.

When it comes to my favorite color I tend to like the autumn colors. The olives, Merlot and chestnut tones. I do not care for bright, neon colors. I think I overdid those colors in the 80's.When it comes to Hogwarts house colors (Ravenclaw) I prefer the movie colors over the book colors.I am working on some socks at the moment with yarn called peacock colorway. And in line is the tea rose colorway. These were intended for the beret pattern, but I was having a time with it so I opt for them to become socks and will get some more and try the beret again later. So after all this I guess I like everything except very bright, bold is the way to go.

2 comments:

Minerva Cadogan said...

Movie colors. Check (hee! an excuse to buy more yarn!!!). No neons. Check. Autumn colors. Big check.

I love those too. My favorite yarn in my stash is called Golden Harvest (you can see it on my ravelry page: JenMuse is my user name there). It is so pretty that I must find THE most perfect and proper pattern for it. Nothing less will do.

Tiny Tyrant said...

You're killing me with the sock pixie's yarn color.

That peacock colorway is yummy.

Stupid yarn diet.