Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend photos.

Knitting girl Ella-bee.



Knitting group out in the sun.



Some spinners






Here is Susan working on her panel for a friends pieced blanket.





Quilt I liked.





Knitting group hostess Laura and Rosemary "shooting" each other.










Taunya made her apperance minus friend Tiny Tyrant.





Victoria on the last day of camp with the "medicine man" who nursed her injuried foot during camp.






I have Some other photos, but my computer is giving me a heck of a time. so I may try to post More tomorrow. my Pictures and post Are all over the place. Sorry.

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

Looks like everyone was having a great time! Some pretty things being made too...!!

Rebecca said...

What fun! Lots of pretties there and there is nothing like having knitting buddies.