Wednesday, July 18, 2007

International and National packages today

What a great day for fun mail. My girls got some goodies from my Auntie Nelly from Australia.

I got my special Hogwarts package from my pal Shelby! Thank you heaps and heaps!!!

It was so much fun opening in the car and going trough the wrapped packages.

My Hufflepuff socks fit me quite well, don't you think?

The goodies that I got...the extra yarn in which my socks were made will turn into some mini socks for my fundraiser and then I will see how much is left for something else. there was some blackberry sage soap. Crystal palace size one DPS needles and Hufflepuff stitch markers. Then my Hogs Head colorway yarn that Shelby dyed. Of course chocolate truffles to keep the dementors away. In my case it lured a couple little girls. hehehe

I was quite spoiled with this first ever swap. Thank you so much again Shelby. And congratulations on the family news, may many blessing be many among you and yours.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm so glad you like everything! I had so much fun making the socks and putting the package together. They look like they fit perfectly!

Thanks for the well wishes- so far so good!!

Kathy... said...

What a great swap partner you had! Nice that your first experience turned out so well!

Romi said...

Wonderful! I love the socks. :)

GamecockDoc said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful package! I love my socks and wore them while reading Deathly Hallows. The book is so cute and I love the goodies tucked inside. Thanks!