Saturday, July 14, 2007

My Hogwarts Questions Answered

1. What Howarts House have I been sorted into? After take the three different test and being sorted in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw I opt for Ravenclaw this time around.

2. What are my foot measurements? Just measured and length is 9 1/2" long and wide part of foot is 8 3/4"

3. My three favorite sock yarns. I like SockPixie yarn, Lorna Laces, and Koigu sock yarns.

4. Yarn I haven'tused but would like to try. The three above are about the only ones I have tried thus far in my sock knitting adventures. So I am open for anything new.

5. Type of patterns I like. I can do toe up and cuff down, so a pattern maybe with no more than 5-6 row for the main pattern. I am fairly new to this sock making bussiness. LOL I have a total of 5 finished socks and about three on needles now.

6. Varigated or solid? I like varigated, although I would like to try to soild colors and work on patternizing.

4 comments:

Kathy... said...

Have fun with your swap! It should be lots of fun.... :)

Anonymous said...

Your First Year package went in the mail yesterday, so expect it fast!!

your pal.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to cast on your new Ravenclaw socks!

Minerva Cadogan said...

What are your favorite colors oh pal of mine?