Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Summer Day

A beautiful day in Sonoma County...the geese were living the life.
Going to my mom's to pick some yum-o fresh corn
and an evening before I leave to Minneapolis for the Creative Memories showcase. I have some knitting, reading(Nashville, Tn-next weeks trip, coffee and thoughts.
If I get a moment during the next few days to post I will otherwise I am off with yarn and needles for the flight plus "the book", that I am half way through.
I will be missing these girls.Also hubby and Stashman. The girls off to Grandparents and Hubby has to work so he and Stashman will keep each other company. Take care.

4 comments:

Jen Smith said...

Gorgeous pictures! Sonoma is so lovely. Have a great time at the Creative Memories showcase. Do share the great ideas you see there! My scrapbooks are quite the mess at the moment.

Shelby said...

Pretty pic! Sonoma County looks beautiful, and the corn yummy!

have fun in Minnesota! I love CM stuff!!

Tiny Tyrant said...

Have a safe trip.

Rebecca said...

That corn looks yummy! Hopefully you stayed safe during the Minneapolis bride catastrophe!