Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ok..I'm here, the last hour before the new day....

Thank you so much Linda for hosting the Bag swap, I have been blessed with the fine stitching of my bag swap partner all the way from New Zealand. Pricilla is such a talented artists of fabric and embroidery floss. Due to quilting being a big part of my life these days I have been using the bag for my rulers, the one's that fit of course. And the fantastic yarn is going to become hand warmer's for our approaching winter.
The details of the yo-yo's, button's and more. Drool ladies and gents if there may be a need.

Tomorrow I will highlight my Wizard of Oz swap from Missy that I just got in Friday's mail.

In the mean time a new fantastic and favorite tool I carry with me to mark my rulers, scissors, rotary cutter, and many other items that I can. I have found that the rulers marked with "Sharpie" wear off over time and then you "loose" your quilting rulers. It is an Incriblio. It is a hand held, battery operated mini matchine that inscribes your items. As you can see in this bad shadowed picture that I put my initials on my goods.

No comments: