Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gonna Pay It Forward with Missy and others...want to join?

I am a firm believer in paying it forward. Good karma, treat other as you would like to be treated. Well Missy has join up on the ban wagon as am I. Looking for the first three people who would like something handmade for themselves. Do you like fun, squishy mail? If answered "yes" please leave a comment and within a month I will send something to you. Then all I ask in return is that you host and post about this on your blog.

I have been lucky enough to be a recipient of Missy fine work during the Wizard of Oz swap. Have a look of the great bag with Dorthy pockets. The poppy pen has joined my vase of "flower pens", magnet holding up artwork of a nine year old. Chocolate made it into a couple tummies. And my new bag carries the library books. The pockets perfect for holding the girls library cards. Thanks again Missy for touching my life with your talents and kindness. And thank you Sherry for hosting this fun swap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, And yes I think Missy's bag is wonderful especially since I love the Wizard of Oz....I am just sorry I missed out on the swap...but I think I am the 1st here to sign up for the PIF... So sign me up...I have done this in the past one already...and I will try it again...thanks...I will email you my addy....