Thursday, August 14, 2008

Well the answer is Gabriella....

Well my youngest daughter started the fourth grade today. She had a good time and was excited. This is a new school for her. She hopes to meet many friends in the coming weeks.

Well from the two comments nobody picked correctly so with said I decided to have a drawing anyway.

I was able to put each of their names into a plam and Gabriella picked the left hand. The left hand held Sherry's name from If I Could Set My Soul Free blog. Great ideas over there. So go and have a look. And Sherry if you could send me your snail mail addy I will have squishy mail out to you.
g8galathotmaildotcom

I decided to wait until you recieve your mail Sherry before I show a photo of the goods. I was kind of bummed with only two comments. And I got the feeling of, "I'll send a comment if the prize is worth it." Anyhow thank you for letting me vent a bit here.

Well here is one of the many first day of school pictures for fourth grade. The 25th is when Victoria will start 8th grade.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a shame only getting to comments, sometimes I think people only read and are not commenting. I have a lot of friends reading my (well they tell me) but never leave a comment as they think they have to get a google account.
Anyway hope you DD is having fun at school.

cheers
Christine

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Why didn't I go with my gut feeling and vote for Gabriella? Oh well. I also get lots of people looking at my blog without commenting on anything. What's with these people!!!
Missy