Sunday, December 30, 2007

Growing up

Wow my oldest daughter who is 12 was having fun with the photo booth on the laptop and sent me this beautiful picture of herself. I really enjoy the softer side of her, and this photo shows that so nicely.



Maybe I can get the 8 year old to photo for me later? No promises.

Speaking of photos I need to get some done of the quilts that I made for Christmas presents. Three have not been given yet because the recipents, being my parents and brother are out of town. Then I have my daughters, in-law, hubby. These just need the binding handstiched on. So, I guess the quilts and I will be having a photo shoot soon. I also have some pillowcaes that have been made.

I am planning on getting some yarn from my friend at www.Sockpixie.com and get knitting on some socks again. I am out of practice. Yikes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!
The Bostonians send you and your family big hugs for this new year.
I can't wait to see the quilt pictures.